WHEN: Saturday, January 27 at 2:00 PM
WHERE: Teamsters Local 848, 3888 Cherry Ave., Long Beach
QUESTIONS: Call Ricardo Hidalgo at (310) 251-6876.
- The Trump administration’s unjust terminations of TPS is an attack on our communities. The Teamsters stand with TPS holders and your families. We cannot let this injustice go unchallenged.
- How will terminating TPS hurt you, your family, friends, and fellow drivers? Get informed so we can take action. Leading immigrant rights groups will be guest speakers at our meeting.
- In another blow to driver wage theft and misclassification, the L.A. City Attorney has filed lawsuits against CMI, K&R, and Cal Cartage Express.
- Unite with other drivers to make the future of harbor trucking works for you!
- The Ports have adopted a new Clean Air Action Plan that includes a new truck ban.
- Join other port drivers to demand that industry – not us drivers! – pay for the new trucks!
Sponsored by Justice for Port Drivers, in partnership with the CARECEN (the Central American Resource Center) and the National TPS Alliance-LA.